View Single Post
Old 06.18.2013, 07:21 PM   #3192
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
on the other hand, they have produced some great boxers.

And let's not forget Salma Hayek.

From what I've seen of Mexican league football I'd say the style is far more Europe-friendly than I've seen in say the Brazilian league. What they have traditionally lacked though is outstanding individual talent. Hugo Sanchez is the only one to really stand out - in the modern era, anyway. Even Chicharito is no more than a bench player at Man U - although I personally think he's better than that. Either way, you just can't compare Mexico's history of great players with the seemingly endless production-line of brilliant ones produced by Brazil and Argentina. Not sure what Mexico can do about that. If any country could work out Brazil's and Argentina's formula for breeding that calibre of individual talent they'd obviously be using it.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|