View Single Post
Old 02.06.2023, 05:56 AM   #3624
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel
You are the first man I've ever met who watches Eastenders. Here, it's like a culture unto itself. Even the lasses working in the office where I work know it's shite but they just can't help themselves. They watch the classic re-runs from decades ago and reminisce over the epic alcoholic storylines. I try not to judge, but I'm struggling lol. It's the overracting, and the cringe. Makes me want to go brrrrr..
it's not mere overacting, it's very bad acting hahahahha. it would be cringey as fuck if taken seriously of course, but for me, it's justhilarious. the worse it is, the better. total talk back tv. there was one guy who just left the show was *the worst*. made the stupidest most ridiculous faces. apparently he's very popular in your country or something and makes tons of money.

anyway i was thinking about what i you said about "decades ago." and it dawned on me, what i'd looove to see is of course zoe slater:

hnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggg
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|