View Single Post
Old 02.09.2020, 02:26 AM   #42411
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Don't think I've ever had a decent American wine. Might as well shove a load of jam and syrup in it. However, looks like a great day

It was a grand and glorious day, but we kinda fell in to that by accident. Went to the winery to get my wife a bottle of their Valentine line. Didn’t know about the day long concert and other things going on. I ended up getting a box of various wines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
What a surprise, the Republican likes the 'sport' that is UFC...

A good friend of my dad's invited us to his Suite. His son, Alex Morono, is a UFC Fighter and this was his 24th fight. He didn’t do well getting TKO’d in the first round. We did the same a few years ago in Austin, enjoyable every once in a while, but nothing I would pay to attend.

Halle Berry was there, they kept showing her on the Jumbotron. I figured she might be dating a UFC Fighter (?), but someone in our Suite thought she was studying for a role in a UFC movie???

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|