View Single Post
Old 01.02.2019, 03:08 AM   #11414
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Didn't watch the game today but looks like another bad day at the office for Everton.

Have a special interest in them right now as I brought Pickford and Richarlison into my FF team, thinking I'd capitalise on what looked like a nice run of fixtures. The best laid plans ..., etc.

Like West Ham, putting your money on them is always a bad idea.

Went to the game yesterday and it's kind of not surprising that this is the worst home run in years. The crowd is just depressing as fuck. Too quick to shout an Everton player down, any chants seem to have gone out the window. I suspect the players are nervous about it. When they play away it's not as bad

HOWEVER! that's not to take away from how shocking some of the players are. Walcott would run into a dead end in the middle of the desert nevermind on a pitch. Got to admit that DCL just isn't cut for the job of striker which is a shame. Zouma and Gueye are the only two players who came out with any respect.

Sacking Silva now would just be daft. We had a great run and that Liverpool derby just took the steam out of us. And badly. Silva needs to be given time and a couple of transfer windows. In the mean time the players need to
shake themselves after a bad December run and get back their mojo.
I'm praying Everton will sign a couple of new players in this window. Specifically a right winger and a striker for now. Won't happen, mind.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|