View Single Post
Old 03.27.2012, 07:46 PM   #15513
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
I don't think I've ever actually seen 12 Angry Men, even though I've somehow managed to convince myself that I have.

Just watched ...

Bicycle Thieves

The real joy of watching this again was seeing it with someone who'd not seen it before and loved it every bit as much as I'd hoped. It's as much the cliched 'great' film as Citizen Kane, I suppose, but where I appreciate and respect Kane I've never been able to love it in the way that I do Bicycle Thieves. I put it up there with My Darling Clementine as not just 'great' cinema, but the kind I seem able to watch at any time, regardless of mood and just wallow in it. One of the few what I'd describe as truly beautiful films.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|