View Single Post
Old 08.12.2010, 11:50 PM   #28
alteredcourse
expwy. to yr skull

alteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's asses
T + D seems to synchronize with the mass tendency for people to not be able or willing to focus on one task at a time. Hey, its understandable, this generation has been bred for the multitasking endeavors of customer service and other menial job fillers (thank you, public education), but overall theres this unwillingness for people to be okay with being without, of being nothing, of doing nothing, of going for a walk without the purpose of purchasing coffee or makeup whatever such thing, theres the void between the person and curiosity. By the way I am not previewing posts tonight out of my own convenience, sorry if I've been keyboard mashing.
alteredcourse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|