Thread: ATP festival!
View Single Post
Old 12.15.2006, 09:18 AM   #286
Iain
invito al cielo

Iain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's asses
Re: David Tibet. I thought his vocals at ATP weren't nearly as bad as the records I have heard but I was glad he only sang for about 10 minutes in total. I really liked it when they brought out the bass...I never knew Nurse WIth Wound could get into a groove like that. Bummed I missed Ashtray though.

I am conflicetd about the New Blockaders. At times it was excruciating and I wanted it to end but for about 5-10 minutes in the middle I closed my eyes and it was as if they apocalypse was happening around me and I was actually convinced that when I opened my eyes there would be nothing left. There was though. A similar thing during the Skaters. They sounded pretty much the same as the time I saw them before and I wasn't really engaging with it until I lay down on the floor and drifted off a bit.
Iain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|