Thread: ATP festival!
View Single Post
Old 12.15.2006, 09:12 AM   #284
toxic johnny
expwy. to yr skull

toxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Also, if you'd have seen the look on the security guards face (left side speaker) as Tibet started singing... it was priceless (one of the few times in my life I've wished I had a camera).

Actually the security guards reactions to the various sounds going down amused me no end the whole weekend... especially the ones in the Crazy Horse... (my favourite stage)

The best reaction (apart from the common expression of disgust and disbelief which everyone of them seemed to adopt) was during Double Leopards when one security guard caught the attention of another and pretended to tie and pull a noose around his neck... to which the other dourly nodded in complete seriousness.

toxic johnny is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|