View Single Post
Old 08.26.2013, 04:15 PM   #35568
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
maybe you watch too much tv and extrapolate it when it comes to "real" people.

Those ARE real people. If those are the celebrities, role models, and image which "real" people absorb, and further if those celebrities reflect what people want to see (that is sort of how TV and lame fashion magazines work) then duh, that is what real women are into. Look at Beyonce for example. All kinds of ordinary chicks were ridiculously into Beyonce. "All The Single Ladies" was like the most annoying hit single for ordinary women, and yet, look at here Superbowl performance? I think you are inordinately dismissing my premise. Just because the women you know aren't whores, doesn't mean that whorish values are increasingly becoming the norm. I mean, yeah, the VMAs are always scandalous, but that used to be the exception, not the rule. Now? Different ball game.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|