View Single Post
Old 07.20.2006, 01:49 PM   #14
dnorsen
bad moon rising

dnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's assesdnorsen kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokkeherrie
for nnck i'll say sticks and stones or qvaris.

i haven't heard more than 4-5 sunburned hand of the man albums i think, but out of those i like headdress the most. but that's out of print, so check soulseek for that.

def no magic man for sunburned. anatomy vol. 1 or rare wood too. all 3 are heavy pysch albums that stellar from beginning to end. if you want to get into the more interesting stuff, try complexion (awesome garden show from 2 summers ago that i was at...) or secret in disguise. honestly there is so much to choose from them, but they are all gorgeous and perfect in their own individual ways...

as for nnck, i say sticks & stones or qvaris... also letters from serth, embryonnck, and the collective imaginings of (live disc from nov 2004 in the shadows of the 2nd bush election. beautifully disturbing...). again another band whos stuff is fantastic on each and every release...
dnorsen is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|