Thread: Night Drones
View Single Post
Old 09.28.2008, 05:04 AM   #1
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
So, a strange and rather creepy thing happened to me last night. I woke up at around 3am to a very strange long drone that filled the whole bedroom. it consisted of 2 sounds mixed with each other, and it sounded almost like some weird ambient tune. I listened to it for about 15 minutes and then my girlfriend woke up and was all like: "Do you hear that sound? Creepy, isn't it?". I tried visiting other rooms too and opening the window and checking if it hasn't come from outside, but the sound was only present in the bedroom. Sometimes it even "moved" or how to call it ... it sounded as if the sound was slowly drifting from one corner of the room to another.
It lasted for around 40 minutes and then it just vanished.

what is strange is that I've encountered the same thing when I was in Baltimore in summer of 2002.
any one of you has ever had an experience like this ?

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|