View Single Post
Old 10.28.2012, 01:46 PM   #1980
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Haha, I watched it on a stream. At this stage it's hard to know if Frankfurt were a bit crap or Stuttgart are quite good. Although it should've finished a draw given Frankfurt had a perfectly good goal disallowed towards the end.

Curious to know how the Boca v River Plate game pans out. I know they're intense affairs but wonder if that's just a fan thing or if it translates to the pitch.

They're showing live NFL here, tonight, too: the Denver Broncos vs the New Orleans Saints. Perfect for me, seeing as I've just come down with flu and expect to be up most of the night. So something I can watch in the wee small hours. Today was also the first of two scheduled 'International' games to be played here in England. I'm currently listening on the radio to the Patriots destroy the Rams. (Since when did St Louis stop being the Cardinals?) It feels weird having NFL fixtures here but I should maybe make an effort to go to the next one.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|