View Single Post
Old 01.19.2010, 03:22 PM   #22
Florya
expwy. to yr skull

Florya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicka
Very nice very different from anything I've heard which in this case is a good thing. I really like Outside Heaven the piano was beautiful, haunting and so unexpected but yet somehow exactly where it should be. Keep up the good work. From the list of equipment you posted it must be very intense work. Hopefully it's a rewarding. All though I can't see how it wouldn't be. I'd love to have that kind of talent.

Thanks chicka! I'm glad you like it, and that you think it's 'different'
The piano on 'Outside Heaven' has a long story to it which I won't bore you with here. But it's a really good illustration of how Kates classical training and my chaotic approach to music really gel when it come to writing this stuff.

Rewarding? You betcha! This stuff feels like it's what I've been aiming for all my life. I've never felt so emotional about any other music I've written.

I'm just uploading another rough sketch - should be up in 20 mins from now.

Cheers

listening mirror @ Soundcloud http://soundcloud.com/listening-mirror

Florya is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|