View Single Post
Old 04.04.2014, 10:23 AM   #37326
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
i cant stop smoking

already have all the symptoms of throat cancer. of course i cant tell if i have it or not but the fear is always there.

i CANT quit! im going to die from this so that a tobbacco company can make profit.

any fucking piece of shit that dares tell me to think positive, get exercise, eat healthy, or in any other way tries to mother me with their condescending bullshit can FUCK OFF.

i think i've read those same lines before. okay, i'll bite….

THEN DIE MOTHEFUCKER! DIE AND BE HAPPY FOR IT! THERE'S NOTHING TO LIVE FOR! LOVE THAT CANCER!

--

how did i do?

anyway, those shitty e-cigs deliver the nicotine with less tar. they will probably kill you too but if i was still nicotine-dependent i'd experiment. though pipes, old school pipes, are nicer all around, and will turn your tongue into a mop rag and your gums into gutters but will not touch your lungs for the most part. fucking tasty too.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|