Thread: oslo bomming
View Single Post
Old 07.26.2011, 01:29 PM   #32
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
I still don't get (and I'll probably sound like an asshole to you) exactly the point in showing tendencies/linking stuff you're not sure of (sure is a bit of a big word in this context) or you don't believe 100% in?
Isn't that just a different kind of "misinformation"?

I can't make up my mind until I get all the facts - and one can't understand the facts until they see all the information. You don't sound like an asshole here - you are simply asking a question.

So when I link to information asserting the Norwegian security services were conducting "drills" just like was happening on 7/1/ and 9/11, the corporatists line up to shout me down - they don't offer anything in reply or to counter this information. They just anonymously yell and scream.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|