View Single Post
Old 10.01.2008, 12:17 AM   #10021
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
So, I'm on the 4th plateau recently.

Me and my friend felt nothing for 1 1/2 hours, we just watched the Shinya Tsukamoto movie Gemini... Suddenly it all went apeshit... first it was the normal high and then hallucinations and then nothing like I'd ever experienced before... My friend was some fucked up creature and the lights were green. My friend kept telling me about his Chinese wife and how he needed to find her. I kept babbling on about the universe and how we are just part of a turtle (the cosmic turtle, as I referred to it).

I admit, I liked that stuff up to the turtle point then it went to shit. We couldn't stop throwing up, and any light was distorted.. my eyes were red and my throat burned. About 30 minutes of throwing up later I had an out of body experience, where I floated around the room and then outside. I flew into space with all the stars. I saw myself tripping on the floor!

The next thing I know I wake up at 12 the next day, remembering only the above.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|