View Single Post
Old 04.14.2011, 06:17 PM   #33
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantophobia
from the DC show last month
That's some thermonuclear rock & roll right there! Thanks for posting. I do feel, though, that the Corin Tucker Band has unfairly received just a fraction of the coverage Wild Flag has; my guess is it has to do with the fact that WF is this instantly arresting, um, "supergroup" that's gonna melt your face while Corin's album and shows carry a heavier dose of... gravitas, I suppose. In any case, both acts are the shit and they should be bigger than Jesus, Muhammad, and Lady Gaga combined.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|