View Single Post
Old 10.23.2010, 03:09 PM   #12884
shabbray2.0
expwy. to yr skull

shabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Oh yeah, Demon, it's still worth a watch -- then again, I think most things are worth a watch -- I just didn't like it at all.

Wow, al, BLACK RAIN.. I've never even heard of that, Michael Douglas looks ridiculous, it even has the same initials as Blade Runner, haha. Will d/l that.

it doesnt come near blade runner. but just because BR is THE fucking masterpiece, at least in my book.
but its almost as moody, as brutal, as dark, as smokey and as hard boiled.
if you love blade runner you will at least like Black rain.
BladeRunner is my all time favourite and I will buy a hard copy of black rain the next days, thats how much I like it.
I love the tune hans zimmer plays when they are short before landing in tokyo and you will see the city from above. it makes the whole setting, edgier, grittier and darker. and then are coming the first shots from ridley scott, as I already loved them in blade runner. dark smokey and nasty.
in the first third there is a scene where douglas and garcia are walking down a street (and will be surrounded by a motorcylce gang short afterwards) which looks exactly like in blade runner, the street before they go to the subzero eyemaker guy!

let me know if you liked it, would love to chat a bit about it!

shabbray2.0 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|