View Single Post
Old 02.27.2020, 06:15 PM   #8156
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
I seriously admire you and your wife’s efforts of being involved in the process. Here in Texas, at least where I’ve lived, I’ve never experienced a candidate or supporter knocking on my door. Phone calls, while few and far between, were more prevalent when we had a landline. I’m thankful for NOT being disturbed, because I doubt such tactics would persuade me to change my vote.

We do love our yard signs, they are all over the place! Lastly, our local candidates do believe in being on the grounds, the appropriate number of feet away from the entrance, looking to give you the opportunity to shake their hand and look them in the eye before entering to cast your vote......on Election Day.

This is why I early vote : )

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
me and Ms Ild are going off to our "Postcards for Democracy" group today

To get-out-the-vote for Wisc (primary April 7th) &
for Florida's Vote-By-Mail Registration

These states are considered critical to win the presidency!

Florida has 29 Electoral Votes

Wisconsin has 10 Electoral Votes "...Trump won [WI] by [only] 22,000 votes in 2016." "...many pundits believe WI may be the single state upon which the [2020] Elections will turn."

Again, go out to these events. It's easy, put in a half hour, write 10 cards, or like we do, 2 hours and 50 or so....

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...-Our-Democracy
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|