View Single Post
Old 07.30.2011, 08:09 PM   #69
hirsute_biped
the end of the ugly

hirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asses
Okay, I apologise for this in advance. I recorded the Earth show on 2011/07/23 at the Echoplex, Los Angeles, CA. However, I am having computer problems. So far, the only way I have been able to transfer my recordings to my computer is in 8 minute chunks. I made it so that there was a few seconds of overlap between tracks so no music is lost. The last track has a significantly more overlap. The recording quality is not the best, but not the worst ever either. I will attempt to resolve the editing issues soon. The performance was, in my humble opinion, extraordinary. So, as a preliminary teaser, here are the files as they stand now. There are some instances where the repetitive nature of the music masks the overlap, and other instances where it does not. I hope to post a better version of this soon.

Earth, 2011/07/23
Echoplex, Los Angeles, CA

Blackwaterside
Old Black
The Bees Made Honey in the Lion's Skull (for Jerry)
Coda Maestoso in F Flat Minor
Descent to the Zenith
Father Midnight (for Fred)
Ouroboros is Broken (for Greg)
Angels Of Darkness, Demons of Light (version, for Amy & Kim)

final song features a lot of improvisation, detuning, tremelo, and is extremely awesome!!!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MWW8SKNQ

posted in both Earth and Bootleg threads
hirsute_biped is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|