View Single Post
Old 08.18.2008, 09:08 AM   #281
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
yeah its true.. i mean if berbatov goes from spurs to man u, that is gonna be the end of spurs ever trying to achieve something great. they will become a feeder toteam, essentially mid table......no more no less....

berbatov has a 4 year contract... he got sulky and moody after a few months, then look at him when we won the league cup..... amazing commitment and passion for the game, for spurs but now he wants out because he cant play top european football... he is an amazingly gifted player, possibly the greatest player ever to put on a spurs shirt but now he wants to break his 4 year contract after only 2 to play for a team in the champions league..... and he is allowed to sulk and i believe bring down the morale of the squad! i mean bent isnt great, i wasnever a fan, giovanni is good but he is young.. after that we have no one.. we have stopped looking at arshavin, we have stopped pursuing paulychenko, michael owen rumours was bullplop. we might get saha from united if berbs goes... we have no strikeforce at all!!! its scary times at the lane but also exciting times too, i mean bently and modric.. amazing signings and hopefully they will do ok but we need hard hitting forwards too!!!

as for robbie keane, i really hope he does well at the pool, they have got a dedicated, enthusiastic and LOYAL player in keano and he is lioving his childhood dream for the pool. i sicerely hope when the pool play at white hart lane the yid posse give him a standing ovation because he truly deserves it......