View Single Post
Old 09.15.2009, 06:46 PM   #3
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
I've always found registry cleaners to be idiotic at best and positively lethal at worst. Clear out the registry yourself, make sure you desktop is shortcuts only, defrag, clear unwanted backups (you should only really need the most recent one), move it all to an external hard-drive and do some Google searches on the subject before you download software that can potentially delete important system files. I've not seen this registry cleaner before but I've known registry cleaners that immediately speed up the computer but leave it entirely fucked within a week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|