View Single Post
Old 04.30.2008, 03:20 PM   #16968
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
nah, the stock cooler had a lame ass thermal paste (too grainy to work fine) so I thought about changing the whole thing since a cooler costs like a syringe of decent thermal paste, and I messed up the double-sided adhesive pad while peeling the plastic off it. I'm pretty pissed coz I wanted to do some tests today and tomorrow, holiday=no open shops. Oh, eventually I got an E6420 cpu pretty cheap!

northbridge coole? or did you mean cpu cooler? didn't you buy retail? comes with thermal pad... now im confused. intel didnt ship you some crummy thermal paste did they? i haven't used thermal paste since maybe 2002... and what kind of wackadoodle motherboard is that you say doesnt come w/ northbridge cooler attached?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|