View Single Post
Old 12.15.2006, 04:03 PM   #131
hat and beard
stalker

hat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asses
I received my tape two days ago.
Off the top of my head I'm going to guess this is the creation of Mr. Hip Priest. I will also hazard a guess that he has mine, as the one I made is nameless and tracklistless.

The tape has a sort of religious theme to it with artwork to match. Very creative. It's not the sort of thing I listen to at all, but I guess that's the whole point of trading mixtapes. At any rate I enjoyed listening to it.

Some highlights
The Sermon - dirty fuzzed out rock n' roll. They sound alot like the band I played in in high school.

Claire College Choir - I looooove me some good choral music.

Napalm Death - My older brother was way into bands like Napalm Death when I was about 10 years old, which in turn probably made me one of the youngest Napalm Death fans around. It's probably been over a decade since I last heard them, but I really like this band. I think I'll to dig out his old CDs next time I go home.

Beastie Boys - Bodhisattva Vow: I wasn't expecting to like this, but it actually turned out to be one of my favorites. Really weird droney sampling. Excellent.

In a nutshell, I enjoyed it. Thanks.