Thread: 2Pac
View Single Post
Old 06.29.2007, 07:55 PM   #38
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

val-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by k-krack
Never gave a fuck about hip-hop. I do, however, like some stuff on the outside of hip-hop, expeerimental shit like cLOUDDEAD and the Anticon. collective, Ninja Tune records... etc...
What I'm saying is that Tupac is fucking boring and repetitive. I really see no difference between Tupac/Biggie and, say, 50 Cent. Same bullshit, different decade (and one is dead, the other is not).

wow. what a stupid fucking thing to say. basically you're saying that you like hip hop that takes every element of real hip hop and makes it more palettable for people who are made uncomfortable by anything unfamiliar to them. doseone isn't a rapper and anticon isn't a hip hop label. i'd much rather see the likes of them dead than biggie and pac.

-cam'ron

(formerly "no homo")
val-holla-ing is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|