View Single Post
Old 06.23.2012, 01:04 PM   #133
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertrand
I do not have to think twice about captaincy.
Considering most people would go for Ronaldo for obvious reasons (and he doesn't even complain or dive or talk the referees into booking the oponent), I picked Nani, who did... nothing.
I thus have to catch up with you, and have chosen Hummels to help me doing so tonight.

This round is not going well, I think I have barely even 15 points.
I picked Nani as captain too (couldn't afford Ronaldette) and he didn't deliver. Then I changed to Gomez and he didn't bring the points either... would've picked someone else if I'd seen he wasn't starting. Maybe Khedira (8 points), but with my luck I'd probably have given it to Neuer instead and still would've ended up wasting the points. Anyway, I'll have to pick another one for tonight. Fabregas might be the most likely, but I don't have time to wait for the team line-ups and a quick look around seems to suggest Torres is playing instead. Aaargh, Casillas then?

edit: Fabregas does seem to be starting after all, he better not let me down.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|