View Single Post
Old 04.20.2010, 03:08 PM   #86
hirsute_biped
the end of the ugly

hirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicnoise
Does anyone else's copy of the new EVOL record give you a little scratch sound during the lock-out groove? The record sounds great but when it hits the locked groove, I get a little record scratch sound so that it sounds like the record is skipping rather than looping. I just want to know if anyone else is hearing this because I may just need to adjust my tonearm or something. Also, the clear sleeve that the pink record comes in is also tinted a very slight pink, I thought that was a nice touch.

Was the Vivian Girls 7" a RSD release? I saw a bunch of those, but passed because I thought it was just a new release and I was running low on cash. I'll pick it up soon though. I can probably pick up an extra if anyone needs a copy.

Did anyone come up with an extra Wooden Shjips RSD 7"? I'd love to get one but it was UK only. I can probably find a copy of the US only Moon Duo RSD 7" for trade or if you are just looking for a copy. If anyone has the Wooden Shjips record please let me know. Thanks!

Gabriel

I believe that is the nature of the vinyl locked groove, the pop you hear is the intersection of the groove leading into the loop and the loop itself. No way around that. it is not a clead digital loop. My original SST version does the same thing...
hirsute_biped is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|