View Single Post
Old 11.24.2016, 09:21 AM   #20017
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
just watched akira in an indie cinema here.

i bought a region 1 dvd import of this movie for £25, back when anime was something you couldn't get in the uk. in fact the guy who ran the comic book store that had it asked me if i was sure i wanted to buy it because of the region issue. i could only play it 3 times on my computer because after changing region 3 times it would lock. i did not regret buying it for one moment. i think this must have been around 2001 or 2002. this was the dubbed version (and it's a decent dub).

i watched the subbed version last night in a small cinema with the volume level almost loud enough to hurt. it was spectacular. even the uncomfortable chairs and giggling hipsters in the audience couldn't ruin it.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|