View Single Post
Old 03.09.2018, 03:44 AM   #49428
dirty bunny
expwy. to yr skull

dirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
If you were in junior high when Load and Reload came out, you’d find something to like about them. But they’re just... ugh... just, like, total jizz compared to the first three albums.

And Justice for All is the most hard on the ears because it’s mixed like dick. A thorough remix of the original masters would be a welcome thing. As things stand, it’s not something I ever listen to, though I know it has some nice moments (despite the tin foil din.... it’s like a stadium metal album that aspires to sound like a Hüsker Dü record. It’s just a terrible job, truly).

Black album is shit. Just dumbed down, short, poppy sellable version of the Master of Puppets approach. Fuck that shit. And fuck everything else.

S&M is fun for the older thrashy songs played with a symphony. Otherwise, bleh meh meh

Cool thanks for the reply & advice