View Single Post
Old 02.16.2014, 10:11 AM   #37914
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
What a week at the flower shop.

For some unknown reason, the shop was extra busy this week and this is a wonderful thing for my wife and her parents. "Add on's" like a box of chocolate, stuffed animal or balloons were all the rave......business was booming!

After working my 11pm to 7am job Wednesday night, when I got off Thursday morning, I went to the shop and delivered flowers all day. My daughter and I went to bed around 10pm Thursday night (I was so tired). My wife didn't make it home until 1am (they don't leave until all the orders are completed for the following day).

My wife and I were back at the shop by 7am Friday morning and I made my last delivery at 6pm Friday evening. We were dead dog tired Friday night and our standard practice is NO celebrating Valentines on the 14th.

However, yesterday was the best day after Valentine's EVER!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|