Thread: bandcamp
View Single Post
Old 10.08.2012, 10:42 PM   #130
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
Oh wow! that Cat Power session from 1998 is one of my all time favourites. Even bought it on a bootleg CD
Thanks!

my nose is itching.....

edit: pity that not all the banter is included though... perhaps not even all songs are there not sure from the top of my head.
You must be talking about the "Aligre" bootleg CD. I obtained mine through snail-mail trade, but didn't receive a truly lossless copy. If yours is actually lossless, would you mind to hook me up at some point (Wetransfer or a dime re-seed would work for me, and I could reciprocate the favor)? The bootleg also included the sessions she performed in 1996, and 2000; maybe that's why you have the impression some songs are missing? Also, I think Aligre still has stored all of these radio sessions and some others (at least one by Low, for instance) for lossy streaming at their official website. Perhaps those will include any banter these Bandcamp uploads might be lacking? At times I have suspected those lossy files were the actual source for the CD-R I got. Here's the 1998 session:
http://planetconcert3.free.fr/Catpower.htm