View Single Post
Old 04.09.2011, 05:30 PM   #164
deflinus
expwy. to yr skull

deflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by batreleaser
Second was my favorite. Third needs some work. Rob Lowe seemed like a perfect fit when he first came on, but I think they need a better way to integrate his character into the lives of the others and put a rest to his and Karen's storyline. But the show has AMAZING characters in general. Ron with his backwards views but a generally good soul. April is fantastic, her attitude is perfect. I love the edition of Adam Scott, but I really wish they'd get him and Leslie together soon. Adam Scott seems to improve everything, no?

it seemed too good to be true to have Adam Scott switch from one awesome show to another. personally, i'd rather have him in Parks and Rec than another Party Down season (which pushed it's concept as far as it could). Rob and Adam steal every scene they're in. i really hope they don't bring back Mark. and hope they don't turn him into the show's "Holly Flax".

they should just bring back Louis CK. which i'm convinced is never going to happen.
deflinus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|