View Single Post
Old 08.13.2009, 08:10 AM   #7609
TheFoxBen
expwy. to yr skull

TheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneticKiss
I finally saw the Watchmen movie on Comcast On Demand. I liked it; I'm not sure Zack Snyder's slo-mo-then-sped-up style worked for the action scenes, but it had some great cinematography that closely matched several panels in the book. Also, while the ending wasn't quite the same, it was in the same spirit of the original ending. Some of the original dialogue and sequences were moved around, but at least they were included and where they were placed fit the flow of the movie better. So, 8.5/10.

Oh, you remind me that I have to watch it again because I saw it when it came out in theaters and I fuckin' loved it ! I think it's currently my favorite movie of the year (until Inglourious Basterds eheh). I like it more than The Dark Knight, which is the most overhyped movie of all time IMO.

TheFoxBen is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|