View Single Post
Old 03.12.2015, 09:32 AM   #6465
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i am not fond of predictions or odd-making which is why i don't gamble, but barcelona has to be a contender and who knows--- maybe even dortmund, or leverkusen make the final.

i have to wonder why bayern played so poorly vs. shakhtar in the away game-- maybe angela merkel asked them to be kind for foreign policy reasons ha ha. i'm willing to seriously entertain that thought. but a 7-0 result vs them is not that impressive-- it was more so vs. roma.

then again bayern has a way to get entangled with their own feet every now and then. the final is a single game after all and luck can have a big part. shit, even man city could possibly win it all.

anyway, i'll change subject to ask-- kent? i'll have to google the place. so what took you there? girlfriend? work? both?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|