Thread: whatcha doin?
View Single Post
Old 08.25.2009, 09:08 AM   #66
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
readin' up on the health benefits of green tea. ive been drinkin' a lot of it as of late. im sorta half-assed convinced it helps (slightly) w/ nicotine cravings. maybe its just something to supplement that hand to mouth cordination other than a ciggie..im not sure.

recent levels of intense stress have gotten me back up to nearly two packs a day again. its quite gross....so, anything that helps is good in my book. (my last pack did last me almost a day, though...22 hours) < so maybe thats a sign that things are getting a bit better.

i smoked two packs a day for way too long...i cant start doing that shit again.

id finally gotten down to a pack lastin' me a day and a half...i can live with that (least for now...haha).

-s.

ahh the cigarretts.
nothing like them, and nothing more debilitating.

I smoked cigs for ten years (2 pcks a day) then I quitm to save money to buy a house. saved around $4600 in one year, bought a house. Then about 4 years later, marriage getting rocky, started smoking cloves,. smoked about 4 packs of Djarum ligts in a week. Then after divorce, I quit. Then, around christmas last year, after years of niot smoking anythuing but the sticky, I tried some premium cigars. y g/f bought me sampler pack of delicious fucking cigars. Now , I smoke 3 or 4 cigars a week, and it is nice. They take 40-75 minutes to smoke, so you relaX, it helps you to mellow out is great on a nice day to take a long walk and enjoy a cigar.

somehow I always knew than when I got old I wold smoke cigars, I guess OLD is 35 years. ha ha.