View Single Post
Old 08.16.2006, 09:42 AM   #78
wax
the destroyed room

wax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asses
theres another squat that looks very similar, my mate used to live there and i spent a week stating there in the dead of winter a few years ago.
its on koeperniker(sp?) strasse in kreuzberg (sp again?) , hence the name koepi.
it wasnt a nice place to stay. the people were pretty miserable, there was a very bad vibe in that place, very bitter people. i did go to another squat to see a kraut rock band called embryo which had much more of a warm hippy vibe going on. cant remember which part of berlin it was in but the gig was amazing.
i thought the pic you posted was a view from the back or something. i didnt do alot of exploring while i was there. i spose alot of old buildings in berlin look pretty similar. it is an amzing building though.

wax is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|