View Single Post
Old 05.23.2019, 07:47 AM   #2800
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Hey, if you’re not in the mood for a bleak show, I get that.

that’s part of it but not everything

Quote:
I’ll take “maybe I’ll revisit around Halloween” as a win, and thank you for the reconsideration.

im not doing you a favor you lunatic haaa haaahaaa. i am not doing it for you or for anyone.

i might not care for it on halloween either

you realize you being so invested in someone doing what you want is a leeeeeeeetle crazy yes?

im speaking as a friend here. you need to chill it with these fantasies. you do this shit in real life?

Quote:
I mean, the show is depressing. I dunno about false memory tropes... but it’s a goddamn dark beast... truly.

is the man in the truck real? or is he an alter ego? o wait he’s real and just left the truck there. did the cop go nuts? or was it his dad. oh it was his dad! did this happen? did i dream it? did he hallucinate it? is this a flashback? is this a dream? is this a kind of thing everyone writes for tv these days?

i get that you like it, but you need to understand that not everyone has to like it and the world will not end if this happens. yes?

Quote:
I paced myself and spent about 3 weeks on it because it was just too goddamn heavy to binge all at once, but by S1E4, you’ve only scratched the surface of what the show is about. By the end — heck, by the next season — it’s something entirely different.

i understand that the show is a puzzle the viewer is meant to put together. and it might never be put together. it’s how “lost” hooked millions. everyone wondering what it all means. and i understand you loved “lost.”

...“lost” had zero appeal for me. ZERO. could not fucking stand it. it hurt my eyes.

Quote:
But yeah, revisit around Halloween. Or some time when you’re more of a mind for bleak things and not, y’know, sunny, cheerful shows like GoT, where nobody gets hurt and stuff works out.

it’s not about shit “working out”, it’s that beyond the bleakness i didn’t like the whole aesthetic and method of it. i didn’t like the characters and i didn’t like how they reacted to stuff and i didn’t find the situations really interesting. it was more like “everyday schlocky”. it’s like being around a bunch of people i can’t stand watching them fo stuff ive seen on many other tv shows. like getting trapped in the supermarket for the rest of my life.

demonyo made a sane suggestion and i gave him the courtesy of a consideration. i know that he understands different people have different tastes, and if i don’t like it again in the end he’s not gonna melt down and jump off a bridge.

seriously i think you have a problem with this, hahahaha. it’s funny... but it’s also not.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|