Thread: the other news
View Single Post
Old 02.28.2019, 06:09 PM   #168
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Yeah, I've said already that I'm not entirely sold on the economic arguments. It's just there as another example of the Left talking about this stuff from a position that doesn't get much exposure. My thing is the issue of democratic accountability and its attitude towards reform.
yeah, the economic arguments are utter shit lol

i’ve been mulling over the financial aspect of the thing for days now (days?) and i think their fiscal fascism is necessary... not sufficient, but necessary. because without a common fiscal floor, so to speak, the euro is worthless as a unified currency.

at the same time not every country is as productive as, say, germany (though germany going theu a bit of a slump at the moment)

but take italy—youth employment is like 30%? only older people have steady jobs basically and the older set is not hip with technology....

i remember some years ago (not sure how many) the north wanted to split off from the south. if they seceded they’d be in fantastic shape economically.

unification, in other words, is always a problem...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|