Thread: the other news
View Single Post
Old 02.26.2019, 06:58 PM   #162
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
The one thing I do have trouble with as a Leave voter who sees my opposition to the EU in 'Leftist' terms is that my vote has undoubtedly benefitted the Right more than it has the Left, although I think this is largely down to prominent Euro-sceptic figures on the Left (like Corbyn) shying away from the debate in the build-up to the referendum, essentially handing the Brexit campaign to figures like Farage and Boris Johnson.

But I still stand by my decision and only wish arguments like the one made below had been more widely published

https://www.spiked-online.com/2018/1...a-real-brexit/
I think the "mixed race" vote for Brexit was motivated by people who'd feel more included in this country. I personally feel that's not going to be the outcome in the end. if anything it will make euro Nazis even more racist as well as the English who are already racist. Too late.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|