View Single Post
Old 12.21.2014, 12:31 PM   #37722
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdEHKuJQyM8

I'm studying some SF3 videos. I'd never think I'd see myself on this level. In my life I've never felt like any of my hard work 'paid off'....I never really worked hard in school because I've always felt like I never needed to. A lot of my homework was done last minute...especially the papers....and I always got decent grades...so I never really tried. Then working(most of my life) with my dad\....with no pay when I was younger...never really taught me anything except for...."just bust your ass". That was it. No lesson beyond that. I never gotten a talk about savings...or anything related to hard work paying off....I think this is why I'm so awful with money....but I'm learning now(better late then never). I always just busted my ass....well....just because. and Honestly....it's not exactly a bad thing...I work without complaints. If my boss wants something done...I do it and that's the end of that...but I never felt good or proud....or accomplished...The feeling is always empty. But SF3 makes me feel great. It's just nice feeling your hard work pay off....and it's something I never felt before....NEVER. I played sports, graduated from high school(not college....yet), I've played SUPER long games that gave me the illusion of feeling accomplished....but the feeling was nothing compared to pulling off precise combos....confirming your attacks into a super....react parry/block.....wow. Anyways....it's just nice seeing hard work pay off is all I want to say....it sucks that I'm barely learning this now.....from a video game...-_- but it's better than not learnign at all...
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|