View Single Post
Old 01.26.2018, 09:08 AM   #1937
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Anyone been watching this series of Inside No. 9? Fuck is it good. Gotta rank as the most under-rated program out there right now. It gets the right level of dark comedy and tenderness. Episode 2 'Bernie Clifton's Dressing Room' was just perfect. Absolutely perfect.

Symbols, I think you'd love this one.

im moving tomorrow so my tv queue is a bit jammed up at the moment. surviving on a steady diet of father ted and grounded for life, which keep the laughs coming.

but thanks for the recommend. i’ll have to re-review this whole thread once i’m hooked up to the universe again. it appears (knock on wood, fingers crossed) i might be able to get a steady, non-capped connection to the planet. a slow one, but cheap and uncapped, which would be a very good thing if it can actually work. but we’ll see....
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|