View Single Post
Old 09.22.2012, 02:51 PM   #1816
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
anyway, on other news, the bayern-schalke game was pretty great for bayern this morning, though in my eyes they are lacking a striker-- gomez is injured, mandzukic (i think i got the name right) has only sucked balls so far, and pizarro is kinda old to play a full game so they didn't put him in today (he would have done better than mandzukic i think). so bayern dominated almost completely but didn't really reflect that. toni kroos however continues to FUCKING RULE. ribéry out still recovering from injury (which is why i found out he only played 1/2 game vs. valencia). anyway, good fun.

ah i got the fucking bundesliga on cable yes i do yes i do.

managed to catch the last few minutes of chelsea-stoke city and saw the stats of only 7 shots to target-- was it a very boring game or was it "tense"?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|