View Single Post
Old 04.17.2012, 07:23 PM   #1272
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipster_bebop_junkie
Bayern München wins, though it won't be easy.

profeta

it was odd up until minute 89 that madrid dominated the first half but munich scored, and then the 2nd half it was the opposite. but fuck! it was a tense game. glad to see bayern win.

the 1st half bayern was playing backwards, couldn't find any spaces to attack--fucking annoying!

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I really can't see anything but a Real win. Reading reviews of Bayern recently they seem to have had a bit of a drop in form and regardless of quality, Mourinho sides are always really difficult to beat. Can't wait for the game, though. They're showing it at a local pub so I'll definitely watch it.

oh ha ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
... obviously not.

Great game. I think Bayern just edged it, but reckon Real's away goal could prove pivotal in the second leg. It's not difficult seeing Bayern score again (Gomez was great) but Ronaldo seemed really quiet tonight and I can't see that happening again, given that Real will now have to go forward and Bayern look really good on the counter. So everything seems perfectly in place for a bit of an epic, next week.

cristiano ronaldo is a fucking pussy, though he kicks beautifully. still, fuck him, the bitch.

not sure about what reviews you read (from above) but bayern was still a mess today, gomez really out of it most of the game, schweinsteinger playing meh, he's been recovering from an injury. glad to see mueller came in to save the day. robben was out of it also, he had some great plays but didn't connect with everybody else. sure, credit goes to the madrid defense, but they had chances with the ball all alone and fucked it up.

the alaba-ribery pair was the most fun thing for me to watch during the game, they organized some great attacks together. amazing understanding between the two, and alaba is a workhorse on the attack, in spite of being a defender he spends a ton of time on the offense.

the thing is that real madrid plays barcelona on the weekend for a monster death match, whereas bayern will be facing werder bremen who are 22 points behind them, so yes, they will play in the santiago bernabeu next week, but what team will be more tired/injured/spent come match day?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|