View Single Post
Old 08.11.2010, 01:42 PM   #109
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
ha ha, anyway...

porky:

imagine this "demotivation" style poster:

THE SKY
falling continuously on the internet since 1993

--

yes, things fall apart and will never stop doing that.

funny thing, you've managed to stir some controversy & get more people to post. good strategy! i'd rep you if i could, but it appears i'm out of ammunition.

some of the things you say i think are right, but i don't get your hate for satana-- you may not like how she demands attention (who here doesn't, in one way or another, for their own reasons), but she hasn't done you any harm, has she? i like the brat for her shitkicking attitude, that's why i ask.

and amerikangod, ok, he says the same things over and over, and his humor might not be agreeable to all, but even in his repetitive gimmick he can be funny because of his rhethorical skills. and yes, flotters tends to repeat things that make you impatient-- but if people are not harming you, why not skip ahead and let them live?

then again, people took offense at your thread and that got them posting-- good job! 100+ posts less than 24 hours? that hasn't happened here in ages.
I don't hate anyone on this or any forum. I make a very good internet impersonation of one who does, though, and mainly to entartain myself when I don't have anything better to do. Messing around with the medium and stuff.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|