View Single Post
Old 02.16.2007, 03:28 PM   #25
bucklebone
bad moon rising

bucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard sucka
I'm a 40 year old dad of three: two girls and a boy, ages 7, 5 & 3.

I work for a small insurance agency in Ohio. Married for almost 10 years. Own my own house, drive a Lexus and belong to a country club. I have voted Republican since 1990. And I will vote for either Guilliani or McCain in the 2008 Presidential primary.

I'm probably everything that is hated on this board, but I've been attending SY shows since 1991 when I saw them headline a show in Tijuana, MX with Gumball and Mudhoney. Ive seen them nine times or so, and I can't wait to see 'em again.

I haven't owned a pair of Chuck Taylors since I was like seven years old. And I still carry a full head of hair.

The last show I went to was Steely Dan and before that, Pearl Jam with Robert Pollard as the opener.

Peace out>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I HATE YOU
--Atari 2600
bucklebone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|