View Single Post
Old 07.19.2019, 09:50 AM   #6933
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
And you accuse me of whataboutism?

yes! precisely! you’re nitpicking democratic shortcomings and looking the other way when it comes to consistent republican atrocities.

i know democrats have their problems, but republicans are much worse, and their extremes more extreme, no contest.

Quote:
Yes, there are activist groups welded to Trumps presidency and he evidently sends dog-whistles to some of them while openly supporting others.

it’s not marginal. that is the essence of what he’s about. that is the very core of his “movement”. make america white again. all other issues are just opportunistic add-ons to it. perhaps the further agenda is to make himself and his pals rich, but ideologically, that’s the core. that is the culture and society he promotes.

Quote:
But I've said continually, Trump is not a good president, I'm not a supporter, even if I prefer him to what I see of the Democrat Party right now.

what are those great crimes? i get what headlines you might be getting, but if you look at the reality, where is the big threat? really. kindly explain. “a weird vibe” from kamala or that warren sounds like a cranky grandma is not a real danger is it? seriously. what’s the worst that could happen? that we end up with a national health service like yours? i thought you defended your nhs passionately last we debated that one.

Quote:
But ultimately while US politics obviously affect more than just the US I don't see the outcome of this election making a huge difference to my life, and can't do anything about it if it did. My main interest in all of this right now is watching the battle unfold between Pelosi and 'The Squad' and how Trump seems to be playing both of them. But this is your fight, not mine. I hope you all get the president/party you want cos, at the end of the day, you're the ones who are gonna have to live with the outcome on a day-to-day basis, not me. And it's hardly like Britain isn't currently embroiled in its own political shit-show, which does directly impact on my day-to-day life.

i dont know man. if nukes fly, it’s gonna be over everyone’s heads.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|