View Single Post
Old 01.11.2013, 08:06 PM   #88
zelocia
bad moon rising

zelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
When I saw him last year he played "Never Day" and "Fri/End"... Of course, they weren't Chelsea Light Moving yet; "Groovie & Linda" was the only new song on the set. He also covered "It's Only Rock 'n Roll (But I Like It)" and a bit o' "Rock Lobster"! Kurt Vile & The Violators opened! What a night!

When I saw him last year in Febuary played "Fri/End" and "Never Day" but his set was heavy Psychic Hearts and Demolished Thoughts. They weren't quite Chelsea Light Moving then so none of those songs were played. It was part of that last little tour he did for Demolished Thoughts. I'm hope he'll play at least a song or two from Psychic Hearts on this new tour. Ever since I heard "Burroughs," I feel the CLM material is very similar to Psychic Hearts. I don't understand why he never plays Frozen Gtr, The Shape Is A Trance, and Silver>Blue, and Wonderful Witches + Language Meanies never get played.
zelocia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|