Thread: advice?
View Single Post
Old 09.02.2009, 06:26 PM   #19
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
on that note.. what is the legitimate, standard english expression which carries the same connotation as the slang 'pussy' or 'bitch(made)'? Is it coward? I don't know.. some pussies are not necessarily cowards.. I have been trying to figure this out for months now with no luck.. whenever I want to refer to someone as a "pussy" but I am talking to like somebody's grandmother I don't know which term would be most appropriate, though I am sure "pussy" is not quite it..

I also found a graph

in like the 20s or up to the 40s if movies dont lie people said "yellowbelly" but eh, sexism has won the day.

re: the use of genitalia, it's more potent than standard language. cock, cunt, asshole, have tremendous hallucinatory power (what vivid metaphors!) than standard language lacks.

when i hear "coward" i think "noel".

when someone is a coward it's nicer to say "he shat his pants". you can almost smell the fear in that expression!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|