Thread: advice?
View Single Post
Old 09.02.2009, 04:58 PM   #1
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

notyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's asses
Okay, so I know it's silly to ask for advice on a message board but I figured yalz might be able to provide some insight...or at least dark humor....

A friend of mine has a roommate who works at a Pet Shelter and seriously neglects her animals. Never cleans their cat litter, leaves the house randomly without feeding them. She is now about to foster a dog. My friend is too non-confrontational and does not plan on doing anything (even though she was never asked about the prospect of getting another animal) because 1) the papers are already filled out 2) she does not want to rain on their parade since they both seem so excited.

Dogs are pretty high maintenance and if you can't even remember to change the cat box it's dangerous to start fostering one.

I'm seriously tempted to call Animal Services. This will result in my friend's roommate loosing her job. That will inevitably fuck over my friend, who already is barely able to pay her rent as is. If her roommate moves out, she is inevitably going to have to move back home...to Long Island. Reason enough for me to not want to put in living situation in jeopardy.

I've also already threatened this friend a few times in the past months because she keeps on making decisions that could kill her. I don't want to be that person who kills all the fun. But seriously...isn't this animal abuse?

notyourfiend is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|