View Single Post
Old 08.18.2010, 08:58 AM   #11951
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
But I love a lot of his work.

Me too. Not all though. He's certainly interesting to talk about.

Here, since I never have.. I will rate every Lynch film!

Six Men Getting Sick - 6/10
Absurd Enounter with Fear - 5/10 [though it's too short and minimal to rate, really, it's still cool]
Fictitious Anacin commercial - see above, word for word
The Alphabet - 9/10
The Grandmother - 8/10
The Amputee - 6/10
Erashead - 10/10
Elephant Man - 6/10 (yah yah it's technically worth a higher score but I just flat out find most of it a bit boring)
Dune - 2/10 .. nearly unwatchable
Blue Velvet - 8/10
Cowboy and the Frenchman - 4/10
Wild at Heart - 9/10
Wild at Heart: The Deleted Scenes - 7/10 (these were amazing! This is those 2 hours of deleted scenes from the Lime GReen set.. wow!)
Industrial Symphony No. 1 - 5/10
Fire Walk With Me - 10/10
Twin Peaks: entire series - 7/10 (long stretch of crappy episodes in season 2, but Windham Earl was my favorite part of the series and I think season 3 would have been incredible, especially if it involved Dale being evil and fighting with parts of himself that aren't himself...)
On the Air: entire series - 8/10
Hotel Room: entires series - 4/10
Premonitions Following an Evil Deed - 8/10 (only 52 seconds long but I think it's one of his best works!)
Lost Highway - 7/10
Straight Story - 10/10
Mulholland Drive: original pilot - 6/10
Mulhollan Drive - 8/10
Darkened Room - 5/10
Ballerina - 5/10
Rabbits - 9/10 (whole series only, not the one with the episodes missing from the Lime mystery box!)
Inland Empire - 6/10
Inland Empire: More Things That Happened - 2/10
Boat - 4/10
Bug Crawls - 6/10
Scissors - 4/10

RELATED:
Zelly and Me - 5/10 (Lynch acted in this, it's weird to see him in it)
Storyville - 8/10 (Mark Frost's only film)
Boxing Helena - 5/10 (Jen Lynch's film works as a confused weird parody of her daddy's stuff)
Surveillance - 5/10 (entertaining if ultimately pointless Jennifer Lynch film)
Nadja - 8/10 (why has no one seen this overlooked vampire film with Lynch acting in it? He also produced it, and it has My Bloody Valentine and Portishead music; cool film, y'all.. imagine Abel Ferrara's "The Addiction".. but better! I love weird vampire movies, like SUCKER: THE VAMPIRE and shit...)
LYNCH - 5/10 (this is a really boring documentary about Lynch)
Sparks: I Predict video - 5/10
Moby: Shot in the Back of the Head video - 6/10

Lynch rules. I didn't know whether to bother rating some of the shit he did, like the rest of dynamic1, or the Lime Green Mystery Disc with, like, that weird ass stuff he did around the time he did The Alphabet, and that short film he made for the Twin Peaks festival, but eh fuck it.
atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|